We are sorry for the delay. Many of you stated you were not sure if where we had decided to go was the place that you really wanted to go. In order to take a final decision, we are putting it up to a vote.
Please Vote Asap! Majority will rule and will be respected. Voting will be kept confidential.
Feel free to look up each area before you vote.
Thank you and let’s try to headout this February!
A password will be e-mailed to you